Welcome to PDQ, Practical Doc’s quick and sometimes quirky look at rural medicine. We’d like your take on it too, so comments and contributions to PDQ are welcome.
The PDQ Blog features content from CURIOS - A partnership between the University of Calgary and RPAP.
- Tasmanian devil milk fights superbugs October 24, 2016
- A new technique for fast and safe collection of urine in newborns. October 13, 2016
- What you eat when you’re sick may determine if you’ll get better September 19, 2016
- BBC News: Antibiotic resistance: ‘Snot wars’ study yields new class of drugs July 31, 2016
- It ain't what you don't know... July 28, 2016