Welcome to PDQ, Practical Doc’s quick and sometimes quirky look at rural medicine. We’d like your take on it too, so comments and contributions to PDQ are welcome.
The PDQ Blog features content from CURIOS - A partnership between the University of Calgary and RPAP.
- BBC: how do we avoid the antibiotics apocalypse? November 07, 2016
- BBC News: Aphantasia: ‘I can’t visualise my own children’ November 06, 2016
- Are animal models leading us astray? November 01, 2016
- Tasmanian devil milk fights superbugs October 24, 2016
- A new technique for fast and safe collection of urine in newborns. October 13, 2016